Tuesday 22 September 2009

The time to positively change your lifestyle is now!

How has 2009 been for you so far?

Have you achieved what you wanted to? (Eg weight loss)

Have you had a few laughs along the way?!

Well, today you are staring at the last 100 days of 2009. Yep that's right....the last 100 days!



Where do all the days go???

Are you one of these people who is constantly crossing the days off the calendar as you edge closer to that all important deadline or special event? If you are, (and failing to hit yor goals) you probably say things like: " I'll start tomorrow! Scrap this week, Monday I will start over! As a personal trainer I have heard nearly all the excuses. I was in Hull and Hessle all this week and I have already heard a few!


Before you know it.......the days have turned to weeks....to months, and here you are!

Well, let me tell you that in exactly 100 days, It will be New Year. Many of your friends, family, and work colleagues are all going to be thinking "The time to really change my body is now!"


Every persons watch should look like this when it comes to decision making


100 days..........what to do! One top tip I can highly recommend is to join my website over at http://www.johncammish.co.uk/ and become a member for free articles.


Much like in the rest of our lives, there is a deadline. I go on Holiday soon, so if you do want access to these free articles, you need to register before Friday 25th 2pm. Otherwise you will have lost 2 weeks, and only have 86 days left of 2009!

Go get to it and change your life.......The time is Now!

John

PS While I am away both the Mens Bootcamps and Womens Bootcamps are on hold but I will be updating when the next ones are on here so watch this space!

No comments: