Monday 14 September 2009

Hull Bootcamps (before my Holiday!)

The past 2 weeks of the Mens and Ladies Bootcamps have been great fun, some proper hard work going on.

It often surprises me how little muscle work women do, with respect to weights as the type of exercise done - when it is this precious muscle tissue that keeps our metabolism sky-high.

Anyways ( I digress!)........

I go away on Holiday to Portugal soon, so I am announcing the following Bootcamp dates:

Ladies Tone Up Body Bootcamp dates:
Wednesday 16th September 6pm
Wednesday 23rd September 6pm

Mens Strength And Conditioning Bootcamp dates:
Thursday 17th September 6pm
Saturday 19th September 8am
Thursday 24th September 6pm

A fiver to take part - £2.50 if it's your first go. Come on in and try it! You have to Book on to take part so email me here. Also, feel free to email me any questions at all!

Unfortunately the Friday morning class is to be cancelled for the time being, due to other work commitments.

John

PS If you want to read about fat loss, nutrition and health, get access to member-only articles over at www.johncammish.co.uk right now - as I will not be able to grant you access while I am away.

No comments: