Monday 26 October 2009

Bodypump Article.....

The clocks have gone back and the evenings are getting darker earlier!

I know this has been a long time coming, but I have finally got around to writing the article to why I stopped teaching the popular class 'Bodypump', and why I have also warned people against it as a long-term solution for their goals. (Hint: Bodypump can be beneficial when done exclusively for 4-6 weeks but rarely more than this).

CLICK HERE!

In other news, I'm getting busy training clients, and Bootcamp is going well. On Saturday, some video footage went down to capture some of the action so keep checking the blog during the week for that.

I know the nights are darker, but do not give up your training for that warm settee and a cup of tea when you get in!

John

No comments: