Friday 3 July 2009

1st Bootcamp after Holiday in Hull

Hey guys,

Man am I aching today from the hardest Strength and Conditioning Bootcamp in Hull! It was a little low on guys showing up (probably as it was around 24C in the sun!) so I evened the numbers up and I joined in the action. I partnered up with big trucker John, and let me tell you - he is a machine! I have trained him personally for a while now, and his body composition has improved a ton, while his anerobic fitness has skyrocketed. He always puts in 100% - and then some. This shows in the Bootcamps - where he once took it upon himself to triple the keg carrying distance and shoot his heart rate to around 170bpm! (The highest it's been for a while!) Man, he looked sick as a dog after that burst.


Rich and Dave were ramping some serious effort too - especially on the push-up and jacknife combo's. Dave's in the RAF and even he was surprised at how tough this workout was - especially the sled.


I remember the sled drags being brutal, but after not doing them for about 3 weeks due to injury and holiday - it was killer! My hamstrings are aching - but in a good way.


Looking forward to tommorrows Strength and Conditioning Bootcamp, Im expecting a good 8-9 of you boys so it should be a great atmosphere again.

Did i mention that you can achieve a good amount of weight loss with high intensity exercise?

If you think you're man enough to give the Strength and Conditioning Bootcamp a try, email or ring me, or one of the guys already taking part. I'm beginning to think a lot of people are all talk and no balls.


You'll get one hell of a training session.

No comments: