Wednesday 2 December 2009

Women's Fitness Magazine Anyone?

You may have heard I've been a little under the weather lately. Nothing serious - but I'm positive everyone could be doing without a sore throat and sounding like Barry White!




If you hear this over the phone.....It could actually be me



And on with today's exercise blog post . . .




If you're a lady and into getting and staying healthy, you may have heard of Women's Fitness Magazine. It's a magazine that features many articles related to health, aimed at women in particular - as many women have issues about confidence, body shape and weight amongst other things. They even do an online magazine subscription, which you can get for a couple of quid a month. Check it out here .


It just so happens that this current Issue ( No. 70 - out now) has an article published that I personally contributed to.







The 'Party Season Survival Guide' has a handful of quotes that I first wrote about over a year ago in my my Q + A article, when someone wrote in about piling on the Christmas pounds.

The article also features other experts, such as some doctors and other personal trainers on the pitfalls of the xmas parties!




If you haven't read my article, log in and check it out HERE (Q + A November)



I hope you give either article a quick read before the Christmas parties arrive (I hear they're just around the corner!)











John



Web: www.johncammish.co.uk

No comments: